[leish-l] Wanted: L. major scanning electron micrograph

Leonard ,Dr Lisa l.leonard at wellcome.ac.uk
Tue May 10 08:57:25 BRT 2005

I am writing as Project Manager for production of a trypanosomes CD-ROM at the Wellcome Trust, London. The CD will focus on the genomes and biology of three trypanosomes (TriTryp).

As part of this, we are trying to obtain a high quality scanning electron micrograph of Leishmania major for inclusion, possibly as a cover image (alongside similar SEMs of T. cruzi and T. brucei).

I would be grateful if anyone knows of someone who might be able to help me here.

The CDs will be freely available later this summer and I will forward further details on the content and how to obtain a copy nearer the time.

Many thanks,

[Please note that unfortunately we are unable to pay for images. The Copyright remains with the owner of the image and so he/she is free to use it elsewhere although, we do ask that the Copyright holder signs a Licence of Rights which grants us permission to include the material. The Copyright holder will be credited alongside their image on-screen and on any print materials, as appropriate.]

> Dr Lisa Leonard
	Project Manager, TriTryp CD-ROMs