[leish-l] Philippe Desjeux retires from WHO

jeffreyj at usp.br jeffreyj at usp.br
Mon Jul 26 21:17:32 BRT 2004

Dear all

As I have just reached the honourable age of 60, I would like to inform you
that, at the end of July, after 17 years of activities at WHO, Geneva, I will
retire from WHO/CDS/CPE as medical officer responsible for the leishmaniasis
control programme and from TDR as leishmaniasis research coordinator. It has
been a great pleasure to work with you during these years. Thanks for your
continued support and collaboration.

I wish you every success in your professional activities.

Best personal regards.

Philippe

 _______________________________

           Dr Philippe Desjeux