[leish-l] "Leptomonas" from Lutzomyia ayrozai

Milena Svobodová milena at natur.cuni.cz
Mon Dec 6 14:19:29 BRST 2004

Dear all,
Does anybody have access to the strains isolated from L. ayrozai by Sousa et al. (1998, Mem. Inst Oswaldo Cruz 93, Suppl. II, 127)?
We are still interested in monoxenous kinetoplastids from bloodsucking insects. These strains (according to the abstract) should be deposited in the Trypanosomatid Collection of the Oswaldo Cruz Institute. However, I was unable to open the corresponding Web pages, and to send a direct message.
Thanks for any help.

Milena Svobodova
Parasitology
Charles University