Fwd: RE: [leish-l] Trypanosomatidae sp. "strain Eva"

jeffreyj at usp.br jeffreyj at usp.br
Sat Apr 24 18:28:05 BRT 2004

----- Forwarded message from "Dr Douglas C. Barker"
<dr_douglas_c_barker at hotmail.com> -----
    Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:08:51 +0000
    From: "Dr Douglas C. Barker" <dr_douglas_c_barker at hotmail.com>
 Subject: RE: [leish-l] Trypanosomatidae sp. "strain Eva"
      To: flebik at quick.cz

Dear Senders
I am Douglas C Barker and yes we did work with Eva but I have been retired
for four years now and do not have any useful information to hand.
Both Noris Rodreguez and Gouliang Fu worked with me in Cambridge several
years ago.
Noris Rodriguez is now a full professor at the Central University in
Caracas, Venezuela see above e mail address and Dr Gouliang Fu works with
Luke Alphey in zoology on Oxford University Zoology Department see above e
mail addresses.
Hope this helps
Douglas Barker