[leish-l] (no subject)

S Z Husainy anmedent at sancharnet.in
Fri Jun 28 14:04:24 BRT 2002

The Annals of Medical Entomology
Post Box No. 337, HPO/TTN,
BHOPAL (M.P.) 468001, India
E-mail : anmedent at sancharnet.in

Phone : (0755) 574799
Dear Sir,
		I wonder if  you help me out of a little difficulty ?

		We are publishing a six monthly refereed research journal in the field of
medical entomology titled as "The Annals of Medical Entomology."

		Recently we have launched our own website with the
URL:http://.www.anmedent.com. We request you to pay a kind visit to our web
site and ensure that both of us common field of medical entomology.

		In order to serve medical entomologists world over we desire to have links
with other web sites of the organisations like yours.

		I am anxious to know if you would like to consider our request and add our
web site address to your "link" list or else accommodate information of this
journal, with URL and e-mail address at appropriate place on your web site.

		This addition may solve the problem of publication of research papers your
medical entomologists may be facing.

		We also seek your kind permission to add your web site in our link list so
that our small group also come to about the esteemed services rendered by
you.

		An early reply is requested please.

		Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,