Worldleish2

Paulo Filemon Paolucci Pimenta pimenta at netra.cpqrr.fiocruz.br
Sat Oct 7 08:00:56 BRT 2000

Dear Organizer:
I have participated in the I Internation Congress on Leishmania nad
Leishmaniosis in Turkey. Now, I am exciting about the possibility to come to
Creta. Please, send me all the information.
I am also interesting in participate in conference or round table related
with biology of leishmania vector. I am one of the most productive Brazilian
researcher in this subject and the actual President of the Brazilian
Protozoology Society, the biggest protozoology society in the world with
more than 800 members.
Thanks!
        Paulo

Dr. Paulo F. P. Pimenta
Laboratório de Entomologia Médica
Centro de Pesquisas René Rachou  - Fiocruz
Belo Horizonte, MG - CEP 30190-002
Tel. (55) 31 - 295-3566   Fax (55) 31 - 295-3115