A request

Myriam Riyad myriam.riyad at fmp-uh2c.ac.ma
Wed Jan 12 11:44:36 BRST 2000

Dear Dr Desjeux,
I am interested by the paper, if possible, thank you very much for sending
it by fax at the following number or by mail.
Myriam Riyad
Faculté de Médecine et Pharmacie
Laboratoire de Parasitologie-Mycologie
19, rue Tarik Ibn Ziad, Casablanca 20006, Maroc
TEL/PHONE: (212-2)271630/222555 (Poste/Ext. 305)
FAX: (212-2)475560
E.mail: myriam.riyad at fmp-uh2c.ac.ma