Functional Genomics: Leishmania

Al Ivens alicat at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Apr 10 15:09:00 BRT 2000

Dear Colleague,

You may recall that in mid-Feb, a pre-application was submitted to the
Wellcome Trust to obtain funding for a Leishmania functional genomics
database, and that you kindly gave your support for it.

We heard recently that a full application has been requested, which is
due May 15th.  This email is to canvas your opinions and ideas for
database features to be included in the final application.

Some ideas have already been suggested; these can be viewed on:

http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Projects/databasefeatures.html

If you have additional comments/suggestions that you would like to
convey to us, can you please email me directly, with a subject of
"LEISH_FGI".

I will be out of the office for the next week at a conference in Paris,
but will update the above page on my return.

Many thanks!

Best wishes,
al

===================================