Worldwide parasite control programs questionnaire

TROY LLEWELLYN BRADSHAW tlb94 at aber.ac.uk
Thu Jun 18 12:40:55 BRT 1998

Dear Sir or Madam,
			My name is Troy Ll. Bradshaw and I am an MSc student at the University
of Wales, Aberystwyth. I am at present researching for my MSc dissertation
and I was hoping you could spare a few minutes to complete the following
questionnaire on world-wide parasite control programs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: WHEN YOU REPLY TO THIS QUESTIONNAIRE PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY
TO ME AT:
			tlb94 at aber.ac.uk

AND NOT TO THE NEWSGROUP. THANK YOU.

1. 	Do you know of any effects or consequences of the parasite control
programs that were unexpected or not taken into account?

2. 	Do you think that the control programs took into account all avaliable
	factors?
	(a) If YES then please goto:	Question 4
	(b) If no then please goto:	Question 3

3.	What factors do you think that the control programs failed to take into
	account?

4. 	Do you think the control programs integrated different areas of
research sufficiently?

5.	Do you think that the consequences of the control programs were
adequately dealt with at the time of planning?

The last question is for those who have knowledge of either:
	(a) Environmental Impact Assessment
	(b) Social Impact Assessment
	(c) Strategic Environmental Assessment
	(d) Environmental Health Impact Assessment

6. 	Do you think that any of the above would have been useful when
designing the control programs in order to:
	(a) Anticipate unforeseen events?
	(b) Mitigate effects earlier?
	(c) Integrate different areas of research?

	Thank you very much for your time and consideration with this
questionnaire. If you have any other comments you would like to make or if
you require more details about the questionnaire or dissertation, then
please feel free to contact me at:
				tlb94 at aber.ac.uk

	Thanking you again for your time,
		Yours sincerely