BioMedNet

Jeffrey Shaw jshaw at tba.com.br
Tue Oct 7 00:06:07 BRST 1997

I have often found some interesting papers on leishmania in Protozoological
Abstracts which do not occur in the more medically orientated abstracting
services so some of you may be interested in the following message that I
have just recieved.

>Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 11:08:00 +0100
>From: Mark Beavon <markb at cursci.co.uk>
>Subject: BioMedNet
>To: "'Professor J Shaw'" <jshaw at tba.com.br>
>Dear Professor Shaw,
>Thank you for your message:
>
>I was very interested in your medical links. I notice that you have
>>Helminthological Abstracts - http://biomednet.com/library/hab
>Is there any chance of having Protozoological Abstracts?
>I am a parasitologists and there are some purely parasitological papers that
>just do not  get into  Medline but which I frequnetly find in
>Protozoological Abrstracts.
>          -----------------------------------------
>I am pleased to be able to inform you that Protozoological Abstracts will be
>added to the BioMedNet Journal Library by the 1st of January 1998.
>
>Yours sincerely,
>Mark Beavon
>BioMedNet Customer Service

Professor Jeffrey Shaw, General Manager ILN.
Postal Address:
Caixa Postal 10529,           Fax/Phone Laboratory........: 55-91-226-6997
71620-980 Brasilia, DF.       Phone Belem Laboratory (IEC): 55-91-211-4412
Brazil.