Leaving Brazil

jorge at opas.org.br jorge at opas.org.br
Fri Oct 3 14:23:14 BRT 1997

     Dear friends,
        This is just a short note to let all of you know that PAHO is
     transferring me to Maracay, Venezuela. After 20 years in Brasil this
     is going to be quite an experience, but fortunately there are many
     leishmaniacs in Venezuela, and I won't be lonely, isn't that right
     Dora. I should be traveling on or about the 24th of October.
        My e-mail address will remain the same, our systems analyst here in
     Brasil will reroute all the messages to Maracay.
        For those of you in Brazil, I'll certamente have muitas saudades.
        Um abraco a todos.....
        Jorge