position vacant

Cheol H. Yun yun at sask.usask.ca
Fri May 16 21:34:48 BRT 1997

Infection and Tropical Medicine, Imperial College School of Medicine
Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, HA1  3UJ.

							May 16, 1997

Dear Dr Robert N Davidson

RE: Post-doctoral position

I am writing to you concerning the possibility of doing Post-doctoral
research in your laboratory. Currently, I am completing my Ph. D.
program in the Department of Animal and Poultry Science at the
University of Saskatchewan under the supervision of Dr. Bernard
Laarveld. I will complete my degree in June, 1997.

My Ph. D. research has focused on immunity and host-parasite interaction
at the intestinal level. I am keenly interested in furthering my studies
on parasitic immunities (DC & leishmania) to enhance resistance, and
your laboratory would be an ideal place to accomplish this goal.

My education and the extensive technical skills I have acquired while
working in Dr. Laarveld’s laboratory have prepared me to make a valuable
contribution to your research program. I have attached my curriculum
vitae for your information and would like to discuss the possibilities
of doing Post-doctoral research with you.

I am looking  forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Cheol-heui Yun

Phone:	(306) 966-8479