REG: Canine Leishmania Therapy

SHERCL00 at BUFFALOSTATE.EDU SHERCL00 at BUFFALOSTATE.EDU
Wed Mar 12 21:36:00 BRT 1997

I was able to find some names of people's papers that have to deal with newer
treatments in the works for canine leishmaniasis.  Dr. Rutten has some papers,
Mayrink, W. Genaro, O. et al. wrote a paper on Open Trials I and II for canine
leishmania treatments.  Dorea, R.C. et al. has done some research on whether the
gp63 protein on leishmania in dogs causes for the T cells to react and possibly
help in curing the diseases.  There is also a home page I had found url" www.stu.nl:
80/u/udg 55.3703.html.  This was a paper on Canine IFN-g used as an ajuvant for
a leishmania vaccination.  I hope this helps some.