world leish

peter vickerman peter.vickerman at zoology.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 09:13:02 BRST 1997

Hello everyone, i am getting rather confused about the world leish
conference and i was wondering if anyone could help me out with some
information.
1. What is the proper email address for correspondence because i have tried
numerous addresses without any replys.
2. How do we send abstracts to them for posters and the small talks. is it
all done be email or post, how do we get the full registration forms etc.
3. What is their fax number and address....
I did get a forwarded message about the conference but it was abit ambiguous
about the above points.
thanks alot, peter