American Cutaneous Leishmaniasis (ACL) Epidemiology

GILBERTO MARTINS BORGES FILHO borgefo at prover.com.br
Tue Feb 18 22:55:43 BRT 1997

WELLCOME TO BELO HORIZONTE DURING THE BRAZILIAN SOCIETY OF TROPICAL
MEDICINE CONGRESS!!!
I would like to get informations and references,if it is possible,  about
the  HOUSEHOLDING PROCESS that ocurred related to ACL that happened in the
Southeast of Brazil or other regions of Brazil.
Besides that I would like to ask about your works concerning to American
Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Epidemiology available in magnetic medium. I´ll be
very much thankfull if you might bring it to me while coming to the
congress or right send to my e -mail:
              borgesfo at prover.com.br
If you could send to me by mail do it to the following address:
Dr Gilberto Martins Borges Filho
Rua São Claret, 511 apt 702 - Nova Floresta
CEP: 31.140-350 Belo Horizonte - MG
SPREAD YOU WORD BY INTERNET, I,LL HELP YOU TO DO THIS.
REMARK:  PARTICIPATE TO OUR PRESENTATION ABOUT GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
SYSTEM (GIS) AND ACL FEBRUARY, 24 th IN QURTZO ROOM

		Dr. Gilberto Martins Borges Filho