antileishmanizide plants

Oliver Kayser kayser at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Dec 31 11:30:02 BRST 1996

Dear Members,
I am a phytochemist in Berlin, Geermany, and I worked during my Ph.D. on
natural products as biologic response modifiers to increase host defense
against Leishmanics.
Now I have finished, I would like to continue research on Leishmania. For
this reason, I am looking for scientist who could pass me names of any plants
that are described in ethnobotany as antileishmanizide. I am interested to
screen them on their direct effect on Leishmania and their immunological
effect in a macrophage modell.
This research is done in a cooperation with the Robert Koch-Institute,
Berlin, but I would wellcome everybody to start with us in a new cooperation.

Please contact me under my personel e-mail adress or write or phone to me:

Thanks in advance

Oliver Kayser
Freie Universitaet Berlin
Koenigin-luise-Str. 24