Development of rapid tests for VL

MHughes77 at aol.com MHughes77 at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 13:05:27 BRT 1996

To LeishNet newsgroup members:

We are developing two rapid ELISAs to detect antibodies to Visceral
Leishmaniasis.  In order to assess the sensitivity and the specificity of the
tests, human antibodies (serum or plasma) to VL are needed.  We would like to
procure these, as well as any crossreacting antibodies for this purpose.  We
would appreciate any help offered.  This includes human sera, antigen, recent
literature and comments.

This message was originally sent a few months ago, but there was no response,
so I suspect that it got lost on the Internet somewhere.

Thanks,

Mark
mhughes77 at aol.com

Mark Hughes, DVM, MS