ANNOUNCEMENT - BIOLINE PUBLICATIONS LIST

Sidnei de Souza sidnei at ftpt.br
Fri Jan 28 09:22:37 BRST 1994

               ANNOUNCEMENT - BIOLINE PUBLICATIONS LIST

In November 1993, Bioline Publications launched a new service of
interest to biologists, providing on-line search and delivery of the
full text and graphics of journal papers, reports and newsletters. The
system is available via gopher at gopher.ftpt.br
To further enhance the system we are pleased to announce the launch of
a Bioline discussion list.

The aim of the list is to establish closer links between readers and
ourselves. We will inform interested users of new developments at
Bioline Publications and regularly update them on new material added
to the system. In addition, it will provide a discussion forum for
biologists to express opinions on how the system could develop and how
to broaden the range of material available. Discussion on the
mechanisms of on-line delivery for Bioline Publications will also be
encouraged.

In order to subscribe to the list, send an e-mail message to:

listserv at ftpt.br

with the command:

SUB BIOLINE-L <your full name>

as the message. Subscribers will be sent full instructions following
subscription. For further information please contact Bioline
Publications at bio at biostrat.demon.co.uk.

Sidnei de Souza                 sidnei at bdt.ftpt.br
Base de Dados Tropical         FAX  +55 192 427827
Fundacao Andre Tosello         Fone +55 192 427022